WATER POLLUTION
1. REFLECTION
Every day, I washed clothes and I always washed using a large portion of detergent. because my family many activities outside the home. it causes the dirt to stick to the clothes and difficult to clean, for that I think used a lot of detergent, the dirt can easily disappear. however, without me realizing this used washing water will cause various pollution problems that can also damaged the ecosystem in water, such as: polluting groundwater quality with chemicals, algae growth or excessive aquatic plants that damage the ecosystem in water, to depletion of oxygen in water that is eventually kill fish and other organisms.
2. ACTION NOW
I using a lot of detergent because I feeling it will make it easier for me to washing dirty clothes. but after I realized that it would cause water pollution. now I reducing the use of detergent in accordance with what I need. so that the chemicals contained in detergents will not cause the death of the aquatic ecosystem.
3. ACTION PLAN
I will plan to use more environmentally friendly detergents such as 'Green Wash Detergent'. this is the only detergent that contains active oxygen which is able to remove dirt and stains to the fibers of the cloth so that the clothes are maximum clean. Made from biodegradable raw materials, which are environmentally friendly materials, so that the waste from detergent is safe to be splashed to the soil or plants. It is a super high concentrate detergent (very high concentrate), so usage is very economical.
4. WISDOM
The use of detergents can cause water pollution which can endanger both the ecosystem in water and humans themselves. the chemical content in detergents that enter the fish's body if we eat it will also be dangerous.
5. LOVE
we must love the earth where we live. by not doing something that can cause pollution, because of what we do, the danger will also return to ourselves. let's keep our earth rather always sustainable.
6. PLEDGE
1). I will reduce the use of detergent.
2). I will use detergent with environmentally friendly materials.
3). I will work wisely.
2). I will use detergent with environmentally friendly materials.
3). I will work wisely.




Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar